Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gorgeous Day for a Practice Set Up


Today is a week and a few days before the big craft fair event, and it's gorgeous outside. Tomorrow is suppose to be cooler with clouds, some rain and thunder... not such a great day, so I am going to do a practice set up today. I have never set up the tent, the shelves, the table... I have pretty much no idea how it's going to look... hahahaha :)

The tent should be interesting to set up. Today I'll be doing it by myself, which should be a challenge. I do however, believe that I can do it and it won't fall apart on me!! Luckily when the actual event happens, my wonderful boyfriend will be there to help me, and I think I'll need all the help I can get. The shelves will be easy, they just set up on top of each other and the table will be pretty easy too.

After all bones of the booth are up, then it's time to get out my pieces of work for display. Making the booth inviting and fun is really important to me. By doing a practice set up I am hoping that I'll figure out exactly how I want it so on the big day I won't have to think too much about it and just put everything up.

I think that's all for now :) I'm sure that I'll be on here tonight or tomorrow telling how the practice set up went. Hopefully it goes smoothly and makes me more comfortable when the 25th rolls around. Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sun if it's out where you are at!!

No comments:

Post a Comment