Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paper, Paper, Paper Everywhere!

When my boyfriend goes with me to a craft store, he usually does his best to get me out of the store without buying any paper.  I love paper!  Patterned paper, colored paper, textured paper... it's all just fabulous!  I see a pattern or color and just start thinking of what I could do with it, what other patterns I could put it with and so on.  Now, my wonderful boyfriend tries to get me out of the craft stores before I buy any paper because he knows, just as well as I do, that I really don't need any more paper.  I will probably never use all the paper I have now, and deep down I really know that.  But I see something new and just can't stop myself from wanting it... hahahaha.  This leads me to what I was doing today.  I was browsing through the new products on Scrapbook.com and came across a product line I had not seen on there before called Websters Pages.  They have some fabulously styled papers and ribbons and I thought I would share them with you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment