Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been a little...

So, I know it's been a little since I have made an entry.  My life has been a tad hectic the last couple of weeks and sitting down to write just hasn't been in the cards.  I received several custom orders which was fabulous, but they took up a lot of time.  Add on to that, the fact that my 7 to 7 job was go, go, go.  And then add onto that the fact that I have been helping my boyfriend pack for his move down to Wilmington.  He's going to be almost an hour away from me... so sad :(  Plus several other things that have taken up time, which leaves no time to sit and write.  Which is probably why I am writing this tonight at almost midnight... hahahaha :)

I am going on vacation this coming Sunday and am so looking forward to it!  I will be going back home to Washington state for a little over a week.  While I'm there I am hoping to post some pics of my wonderful family and adorable little niece.  For now though, this is all I have time to write.

I wish you all a fabulous week and hope you are staying cool from the heat :)

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment