Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photos of back home

I finally downloaded my photos from my vacation back home to Washington State.  Here are a few of my beautiful home state and a couple of my family.  Hope you enjoy :)

my super cute niece Madeline "Maddie"
A very happy Maddie :)
A picnic out on the boat in Seattle (my mom, Maddie, my sister Nicole (maddie's mom) and my brother-in-law Jason)
Sunset out on the water
Mt. Rainer as seen from I-5 on the way home to Shelton, WA
I just love this photo :)  It's an outside table at The Robin Hood in Union, WA
A sleeping grandmother and grand-baby :)
Oakland Bay, right outside my grandma's house :)


So those are a few photos from my trip home.  I hope you enjoyed them.  I really can't wait to go back home for Christmas in a few months.  Have a fabulous rest of the day!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment